Our Construction and Demolition Recycling Services
The Bayshore Family of Companies has an array of services and operations dealing with construction and demolition recycling to help you with all of your project needs.
- Montecalvo Materials Recovery Facility (MMRF) operates a 1,000 ton per day transfer station/materials recovery facility for the acceptance of Type 13 Bulky Waste, Type 13C Construction & Demolition Debris and Type 27 dry industrial waste. From this mixed waste stream we recover, on average 75% of incoming materials for recycling;
- Our Bayshore Recycling Corp operation accepts mixed concrete, asphalt, brick and block for recycling with a capacity of 2,500 tons per day. From this incoming feedstock we manufacture various grades of recycled stone and can supply clean fill products. These manufactured products include recycled clean stone (various grades and sizes) such dense graded aggregate (DGA) and recycled concrete aggregate (RCA); certified clean fill; wood chips, great for landscaping mulch and biomass to energy.;
- We also can accept some unusual waste streams for management and recycling including municipal street sweepings and potable water treatment plant residual and carbon filtration media;
- Bayshore Soil Management operates a 3,500 ton per day low temperature thermal desorption facility. We process non-hazardous petroleum contaminated soils and manufactured gas plant (MGP) soils. We accept Type 27 soils contaminated with diesel, gasoline, kerosene, jet fuel, #1 – #6 fuels, used oils, coal tars and Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAH’s);
Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Projects
- Bayshore specializes in LEED projects. Developed by the U.S. Green Building Council, LEED provides building owners and operators a concise framework for identifying and implementing practical and measurable green building design, construction, operations and maintenance solutions. Projects can earn LEED credits by utilizing Bayshore’s New Jersey recycling services.
- Let our team of green experts show you how to maximize your recycling efforts on your next construction project. With no need to separate waste on the job site, production time stays up, costs stay down and your company maintains its role as responsible environmental stewards.
Electronic Waste Recycling in NJ