A Team Committed to Environmental Excellence
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Join the Bayshore Team Today
Our NJ recycling facility, seeks responsible and reliable employees to join the Bayshore team. We offer competitive salaries and a range of benefits to qualified individuals who share a commitment to excellence and the environment.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring accommodation to the application and/or interview process should contact a representative of the Personnel Department. Bayshore is an equal opportunity employer.
You may email all employment questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for a position please complete the employment request form and attach a completed employment application and resume.
Current Open Positions
- Must have at least 5 years experience working on crushers and screeners
- Able to read and write to order parts
Job Description Supervises night shift operation of Single Stream MRF - Including oversight and management of employees and MRF equipment. Supervision and management of employees (Sorters, Laborers, Machine Operators) and operations on a daily basis. Ensure health and safety standards are adhered to. Oversee regular scheduled maintenance and troubleshooting of equipment and facilities
Education and Experience
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: 3 - 5 years of experience in recycling or MRF environment
- Supervisory experience required
- Experience with and working knowledge of mechanical systems including conveyor systems, screeners and balers
- Ability to operate equipment including lift trucks and wheel loaders
- Ability to speak both Spanish and English is ideal
- Schedule Flexibility during training and as needed