Job Summary: Under the direction of the Chief Marketing Officer:
- Coordinate all external Corporate promotional and advertising materials for the Bayshore Family of Companies;
- Designing marketing ads for placement in magazines, journals and other publications;
- Research, create and develop marketing, advertising and communication strategies and plans;
- Drafting press releases, articles, letters and corporate summaries to advertise company services and accomplishments;
- Assemble and complete weekly internal newsletters and quarterly external newsletters to customers;
- Coordinate daily social media advertising with company contractor;
- Assist in planning internal and external company meetings and social events;
- Represent company at trade shows, conferences and other external events;
- Update and maintain all Bayshore giveaways and promotional products;
- Perform routine administrative functions in recordkeeping, assignment tracking and electronic file maintenance.
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field;
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field;
- Strong writing, verbal communication and organizational skills;
- Experience in event planning and coordination;
- Working knowledge of social media outlets including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest;
- Experience with standard computer software systems including Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Photoshop, etc.;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Paid vacation, 401K and medical benefits available. Contact Melissa to schedule an interview or apply. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring accommodation to the application and/or interview process should contact a representative of the Personnel Department.